Back Again, For Now
I just got back from our big trip to the beach. It was hard to take three small kids on vacation, but it was worth it. Traveling was horrid, but when we were actually there I think we made some good family memories. For Joey at least. Sam was terrified of the ocean and would run away from it as fast as he could the minute he saw waves. Joey thought the waves were the coolest thing and loved to let them tickle his toes. We went clamming and the boys thought it was hilarious to dig in mucky sand for clams. We flew kites, which Joey loved. We visited a lighthouse, which everybody loved. Jared proved to me once again that he is a selkie and his true home is in the water. I mostly enjoyed the view from our beachfront balcony. Thus, I did not get sunburned like Jared did. All in all, it was a good time.


2 Comments:
Um, what's a "selkie"?!
A selkie is a mythical Irish creature-- a seal that comes out of the water and turns into a person.
Post a Comment
<< Home