Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Can August Please Never End?

Life is so beautiful right now. It's warm outside, but not broiling hot like it was in July. My garden is producing yummy fresh things to eat. The kids and I have been having so much fun playing baseball and soccer and running races and swinging. I just wish it would go on and on like this.

And yet there's so much to look forward to! Fall is my favorite season: crisp leaves and pumkins and cool days. Then come the holidays, Thanksgiving and Christmas. It's going to be so much fun this year with the kids old enough to appreciate Christmas traditions and learn songs. Then it will be winter, when I will have time inside to sew and quilt and do indoor projects. And then it will be spring again, and I will see blooms from all those wonderful daffodil bulbs my mother-in-law gave me....

Life is so glorious. I am so blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home