Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Ellie's Emerging Nurturing Instincts

Today Ellie spent some time with a babysitter, which she loved (where'd I get these extrovert kids?) Ellie apparently did some remarkable things during this time. Tish said Ellie stood on her own once for a few seconds, and was very close to cruising along the furniture. I can't comprehend this at 7 months, I just can't. My boys didn't walk until they were 15 or 16 months, she's half that.

So, Tish has this dog, and apparently Ellie was just nuts over the dog. It's a cocker spaniel-ish sort of dog, so that tells you about what size it is, only slightly bigger than Ellie. Ellie followed it around and played with it and when the dog would lie down on the floor Ellie would try to put her blanket over the dog. They said girls did this kind of stuff, but I had no idea it started so soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home